Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Catalan journalist confirms offer to run for president

Asked about the rumours that he has been offered to head a candidacy in the upcoming presidential elections (read more here), Catalan journalist and writer Xavier Bosch has confirmed the reports in an interview with Catalan radio station Catalunya Ràdio:

"It's true that I have talked with a group of people to discuss the issue. But although I of course would like to be president of Barça, I should rephrase Groucho Marx and say that I would never want to become the president of a club that accepts me as president. Have I also talked with Rosell? No comment. Soriano? No comment."

Read more:
Catalan journalist rejects offer to run for president
Medina continues to work on candidacy
Majo stepping out of Minguella-Medina project

No comments:

Post a Comment