Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Laporta not considering to return in the future

Asked if he could return to the club in the future, Barcelona president Joan Laporta has said in an interview with Catalan radio station RAC 1 that he at this moment doesn't consider this option:

"I don't know about that. What I do know is that I'm living the last months of my mandate. And what I can assure you is that I'm trying to improve the club every day and I will do that until my mandate ends.

We'll see what tomorrow can bring but in principle you have stages in your life and this stage has come to an end. It has been an honour, a privilege, and I think I have added my bit to make this the best Barça in history."

Read more:
Could president Laporta become vice-president?
New developments regarding Ronaldinho commission
Ferrer doesn't want Laporta to campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment