Thursday, November 5, 2009

Former board member willing to join Soriano

Speaking to Catalan sports paper El Mundo Deportivo at the opening of an exposition of her work, former Barcelona board member and artist Clàudia Vives-Fierro has said she would like very much to be part of the next board of directors:

"I would be delighted to return to the club. I have the capacity of being able to easily forget the bad memories and to only keep the good ones. I will surely participate in one way or another in the upcoming elections process. I will give my opinion, always in a respectful way, and if I can identify with a candidate and help him, I might be part of his project."

El Mundo Deportivo claims that Vives-Fierro will join former Barcelona economic vice-president Ferran Soriano if the latter would decide to run for president.

Clàudia Vives-Fierro, who is the wife of former Barcelona sports vice-president Marc Ingla, was a board member from June 2003, when current president Joan Laporta took office, until July 2008, when she left with seven other directors after the vote of no confidence (read more
here).

Related posts:
Soriano: "I'm not part of any candidacy for now"
The Board, 6-7 Years Later (2) : The movements

No comments:

Post a Comment