Sunday, June 13, 2010

21:00 - 22:00

Ingla: "First we should congratulate Sandro and his team. We have to accept the result. Maybe we decided a bit too late to run."

Ferrer: "We're very disappointed. We congratulate Sandro Rosell and wish him the best. I also thank all voters who came to vote."


Benedito: "We have a new president, I have congratulated him and I hope he does well. In one week we have achieved a lot. We'll see what the future will bring. It was good to see Laporta came to congratulate me, I didn't see him for a while."

Sandro Rosell has left the Camp Nou and is heading to his headquarters in the centre of Barcelona.

Jaume Ferrer: "The result is clear. We should analyze in the coming days what has happened."

Joan Laporta: "It's always good to have a large support of the members, it's important. I hope they will continue on the same way so we can stay the best club in the world. Since the results aren't yet official, it's nevertheless still too early for "

Josep Maria Bartomeu (candidacy Sandro Rosell): "We will wait until the official results. We thank everyone who has come out to vote."

Exit poll TV3 and Catalunya Ràdio:
Rosell 62.2%, Benedito 14.7%, Ingla 12% and Ferrer 9.9%

4 comments:

  1. Pep, you could have run for presidency! You got my vote for sure ;)

    The best blog I've seen in my entire life, and I've seen many.

    Well done! How old are you and where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ingla - "First we should congratulate Sandro and his team. We have to accept the result. Maybe we decided a bit too late to run."

    Ya think?????

    Oh well. Congrats to Rosell and here's hoping Guardiola keeps him in check but am concerned to what happens if Pep ever leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol@IBES.
    btw, i dont think it would've mattered much though

    ReplyDelete